Thank you for visiting the wrab website. At wrab you can find cycling kits, casual clothing and coffee of high class and quality. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible service.
The address of our head office
9636 HP Zuidbroek
VAT number: NL 862 297 503 B01
Chamber of Commerce number: 81994796
+31 6 42 442 549
- Wrab reserves the right for any typographical errors on this site. Nor can we guarantee 100% that all images on the site display the products correctly.
- The prices shown on the home page at the time of ordering are the prices that apply. The prices include 21% or 9% (Coffee) VAT.
- During the checkout you have the following payment options:
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express. All communication takes place via encrypted servers with an authentic SSL certificate.)
- The delivery time is 2-4 working days. We ship with PostNL. The shipping costs to the Netherlands are € 6,95. Orders over € 100,- we ship for free. Wrab is responsible in case of damage or loss of the shipment to the customer.
- Items not delivered. We will charge € 15 if you cannot receive your order or refuse to accept the package. If you change your mind while your package is already on the way, you must take the package and then return it to us, otherwise it will be registered as ‘not received’ and the costs will be automatically charged. If you return the package to us, you are responsible for transport risks.
- You have the full right to return your order within 14 days from the purchase date, provided it is unused and returned undamaged, with the original stickers and labels. Read more at “Returns and Exchanges”.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following type of contract:
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are made according to the wishes and specifications of the customer or that are clearly personalized.
If you return your order, we will refund all payments received, including the shipping costs. If only part of an order is returned, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
- If you have any problems with your order or shipping, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. This includes problems such as transport damage, defective products, or incorrect orders. Please note that we always need photographic evidence of the defective product to be emailed to us in order to handle your complaint. By placing an order with wrab you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
You must also:
- Register with your real name, telephone number, email address and payment details.
- Provide a delivery address that is not a PO box. We cannot accept your order if your payment is not accepted by the payment terms partner.
- Online Dispute Resolution (ADR) / (ODR)
The European Commission has launched an online dispute resolution platform in Europe: the ODR Platform. On this platform, consumers and entrepreneurs can submit a dispute to the relevant dispute committee via an Alternative or Online Dispute Resolution (ADR / ODR). Because this platform helps to settle disputes out of court, it is often a less expensive, simpler and faster solution. The ODR has been operational since 9 January 2016 and is available to consumers and traders at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
When you shop at wrab, you also get the opportunity to receive our newsletter that is sent 1-2 times a week. The newsletter contains recommendations for new products you may be interested in, promotions, or other news about wrab and the products we sell. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time in the following way:
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.